Does that sound like you? Your tax needs are pushed to the back of the queue, and you feel like an afterthought.
Our firm treats all businesses as important. It’s a matter of respect really. We work with you as an equal and make every effort to meet your particular requirements. Appointments are not even required – you can visit us when it suits YOU. We find this means we can provide timely advice such as providing support in important and expensive business decisions such as:
- Can I afford that car for my business? What are the tax implications?
- Help! My wife/husband and I have just split up – what do I do?
- I just got this weird letter from the ATO …..
- I have just been offered a contract – what should I do? Who should I contact? Do I need a lawyer? What are the tax implications?
- How do I handle employees? What do I do?
- My bank account isn’t reconciling!
- How do I fill in the workers compensation form?
- I have a tax debt and the ATO is ringing me aggressively – how do I handle this?
- I just broke my arm and can’t type – can you please get the book work caught up?
- I want to look at going into/buying a business – what do I need to do and know?
We are there – right then at that moment – for you. You do not need to make an appointment and are free to just pop in and have a chat.
Work with an accounting firm that puts you first, who works with you – when you need them